[OM] IMG: The Redhead - Again

Subject: [OM] IMG: The Redhead - Again
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 12:38:13 -0500
Capturing a decent image of the Redheaded Woodpecker has been a challenge.  On one feeder, he never gives me a profile, and on the other, he must perch sideways because of the low feeding ports. And, even when properly posed, the interplay between the sunlight and color boundaries results in false lines of a golden brown color.

This is the best I have been able to capture.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20200612-DSCF2012.JPG.html

Perhaps I should try a different sensor..............

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA