[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 23: more cycling, time on the beach, time with fr

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 23: more cycling, time on the beach, time with friends
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 21:32:47 +0200
Our slow return to normality continues as the number of deaths and new cases is
declining steadily. We still have many restriction: face masks are mandatory in
any enclosed space, restaurants and bars can only serve at outside tables space
well apart, we still cannot travel to another province (this will end next
week, when we will again be able to move freely within the autonomous Valencia
region, and later in June, to other parts of Spain). So we are grateful for
what we are able to do while still being careful. Working from home gives me
the chance to do early morning rides every day, and I certainly enjoy doing
that.
And we are getting together with friends on a regular basis, respecting the
10-person limit. A lot of nice light, a lot of people on bikes and just
enjoying themselves, and a super-cute doggie as well. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2925
<http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2925>

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"