[OM] Antonov AN-225 Departing over Anchorage

Subject: [OM] Antonov AN-225 Departing over Anchorage
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 12:16:45 -0800
http://zone-10.com/d1/node/355

The Antonov AN-225 departing Anchorage. Photographed from Arctic
Valley Road. Sony A7 II with OM Zuiko 300/4.5 and 1.4x Teleconverter.
It had just started to downpour at my location when the jet was taking
off. The shooting distance to the airplane is nearly 15 miles when
this photograph was taken.

Converted and edited in Lightroom for artistic intent.

This is likely the last time this aircraft will be in Anchorage for a
while. It completed the series of medical supply flights from China to
Canada. I think it was here in Anchorage a total of 10 times in a
month. I wanted to take an entirely different kind of photo this time
and there is one location where the departure and Anchorage downtown
are visible in the same shot.

AG Schnozz