[OM] Canadian Tiger Swallowtail Butterfly

Subject: [OM] Canadian Tiger Swallowtail Butterfly
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2020 10:53:39 -0800
http://zone-10.com/d1/node/354

Canadian Tiger Swallowtail Butterfly and Dandelions. Spring has
arrived in Alaska! I suppose I should mow pretty soon, but wanted to
make sure the bees and butterflies had something to work with first.
Photo taken with the Panasonic DMC-GX85 with OM Zuiko 300/4.5
(Silvernosed) and OMZ 1.4x Teleconverter. Handheld. No extension tubes
were used, but this was right near the minimum focus distance.
Additional cropping and rotation done in Lightroom. The image is a
little noisy because of a higher ISO setting and heavy cropping.

AG Schnozz