[OM] IMGS: Quarantine

Subject: [OM] IMGS: Quarantine
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2020 16:08:12 -0400
PESO:

My son and his wife had to go back to work in Charleston, but the kids'
daycare is not open so we are keeping the almost 2 and almost 5-year-old
grandkids until further notice.  I don't have the time or energy to take
photos with my real camera, but I have my phone with me all the time.
These are all Samsung Galaxy 9 photos.

https://pbase.com/tinamanley/quarantine&page=all

If you are on FB, you have seen them already but maybe they are larger and
in sequence here.

We have not left the farm at all and they have been isolated with their
parents for several weeks so we should all be good.  I still miss my other
4 grandkids and the 4 kids but maybe this will be over someday and we'll
still have each other and some good memories.

C & C appreciated.

Stay safe.

Tina

PS:  My time on the computer is very limited these days but I'm saving
everything to catch up someday.

--
Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com