Re: [OM] OT: Blood Clotting

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Blood Clotting
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 09:46:39 -0400
  I read that as well, Chris, but I haven't seen how prevalent the clotting
problem is. It may be that these patient's have an underlying
hypercoagulable state that is unmasked by the viral infection.  Regarding
vitamin K, you have that reversed. Vitamin K is required for proper
coagulation (needed for synthesis of prothrombin). A deficiency of vitamin
K leads less clotting.

Charlie