Re: [OM] Tuesday Cat

Subject: Re: [OM] Tuesday Cat
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020 18:29:51 +1000
The cat in Moose's image looks very similar to one that wandered into our
yard a few times over several weeks, very striking and probably about 1.5
times the size of our cat.  It didn't look like a stray, looked well fed and
nice coat, but it disappeared and we never saw it again - I doubt that it
crossed the Pacific though !

...Wayne