[OM] IMG: Semana Santa

Subject: [OM] IMG: Semana Santa
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2020 17:08:46 +0200
Today is Palm Sunday, and in a normal year, all over Spain, the first
processions of the Holy Week would be held, continuing all week, and
culminating on Easter Sunday. But not this year. All cancelled, of course. So
it is a good occasion to repost my photos of the most important of Semana Santa
celebrations, those in Seville, which I had the good fortune to witness back in
2004:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/fotosevilla/semanasanta/
<http://www.frozenlight.eu/fotosevilla/semanasanta/>

This was during the year when I basically commuted between Amsterdam and
Seville every week. Virtually all these pictures were taken with a Leica CL and
a 40mm Summicron. The films I used the most back then were Fuji Provia 100 or
400, and for the B&W night shots, Fuji Neopan 1600. I used to keep two CL
bodies in my bag, one loaded with slide film, the other with B&W.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"