Re: [OM] Grandpa

Subject: Re: [OM] Grandpa
From: Martin Walters <mwalters1440@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2020 12:20:53 -0400
Yes, waiting for that, which might fill some of the gaps we have. There was also the 1939 review (or whatever it was called), which is available on Ancestry. It was essentially the same as a census. Interestingly, it was also kept up to date for quite a while afterwards - IIRC into at least the 1960s, with changes made by hand.