[OM] Photo Scanner.

Subject: [OM] Photo Scanner.
From: JOHN DUGGAN via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 19:59:57 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Arghhhhhhh !!!  Under protest, and looking for things to do during lockdown, I
started to clean and tidy my computer area. My wife "suggested" that I did not
really NEED my old Windoze machine along with my 2012 Imac and 2017 Macbook
air. To keep the peace, and earn brownie points...I agreed. Yesterday it was
taken away with the rest of our weekly recycling.Today I went to copy some
1900'ish Pictures.  Plugged in my Canon 5000f photo printer and the problems
started. It would not work with ios 10 on my Mac and would not work with my
Macbook.No drivers available fro Canon....and Vuescan can probably supply a
driver for my Mac but Not my Macbook airSo frustratingly it looks as though a
new photoscanner is called for.
Has anyone any suggestions for a mid range photoscanner which will talk nicely
with my Mac's. Compatibility with my 2017 Macbook air is essential....with the
older desktop would be nice but not essential.Thanks for any advice. STAY
SAFE.Regards John Duggan, Wales, UK.