[OM] Behavior

Subject: [OM] Behavior
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 13:22:30 -0700
On 3/29/2020 12:45 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
I respectfully disagree.

Well, not really respectfully.

I, at least, don't feel respected, as recipient.

Dear JohnH,

Look what you set off! We don't need such comparisons here.

Dear AG and Tina,

While I might agree with you, on some number of points, albeit with less venom, and perhaps disagree on others, I respectfully request that you keep that stuff off the list.

Keeping the religion and politics dragons chained has served the list well for
all these decades.

Venting here will change nothing elsewhere and accomplish nothing here other
than poisoning the well.

“Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to
die.”*
    - Variously attributed to many sources

"Retaliation is counter-poison and poison breeds more poison."
    - Mahatma Gandhi

Moose