Re: [OM] OT: New Sonie lens 20/1.8

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: New Sonie lens 20/1.8
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2020 11:47:53 +0000
Thanks for that, Moose.

Capture One is showing as using the Manufacturer profile for the Raw file:

https://show.cbimages.uk/Tests/i-bBk6wcF/A
<https://show.cbimages.uk/Tests/i-bBk6wcF/A>

The crop frame is there automatically with “Hide Distorted Areas” ticked.

And this is the jpg of the same photo:

https://show.cbimages.uk/Tests/i-xnmWmgR/A
<https://show.cbimages.uk/Tests/i-xnmWmgR/A>

This granddaughter likes posing :-)

Other applications must treat this correction process differently.

Chris