[OM] Color tweak - Adobe Lightroom - Canon 6D

Subject: [OM] Color tweak - Adobe Lightroom - Canon 6D
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 16:11:52 -0800
As you all know, I had a hate-hate relationship with Canon colors.
It's been something that has irked me to no end. But I have finally
found a setting tweak that is a game-changer for me.

Go to the "Camera Calibration" pane.

Process Version 5 is required for this. I wouldn't personally
recommend any of the previous processors as it really is superior in
almost every way.

Under "Reset Blue Primary" move the hue to the left a little bit.
Depending on the image, I will use from -5 to -10.

And then in the Profile Pane, I can use "Adobe Vivid". Without the
adjustment to the blue primary under the camera calibration, it's
nearly impossible to use anything but "Adobe Color".

Adjust tones and color balance as required. Interestingly, with these
settings, I find that I don't have to adjust the color temperature of
the image much at all. Even daylight will fly.

Your mileage may vary. This is, by no means, a cure-all. But it is a
setting change that I can now go to before diving off the deep end.
I'll investigate this further to see what other adjustments can be
made to make the images "richer", not just "warmer".

Oh, and this is also a great way to correct the overly aquamarine
colored skies from Olympus cameras. Just move the "Reset Blue Primary"
slider to the right a touch. +5 or so will balance the skies out.

AG Schnozz