Re: [OM] OT: Coronacooties

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Coronacooties
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 18:08:30 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     I'm seriously thinking that we will see the same with this when our
temperatures rise and the relative humidity drops.  We'll be around 30C this
weekend, and I'm going to watch the local statistics closely.

     This is not a wild guess, but an educated thumbnail estimate based on the
overall statistics since January.

>SARS was disappeared in Hong Kong in June 2003, the weather in summer
>here is usually around 30-33 deg. C and relative humidity ~80%.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson