Re: [OM] Letter from France

Subject: Re: [OM] Letter from France
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2020 09:43:59 +0100
Thanks for sharing. The situation in Spain is very similar to France, but the
restrictions are even stricter here (put in place 1 week ago). In contrast to
France, we are not allowed to go out to exercise (no jogging, no walking etc.).
People can walk their dogs, but police has already fined some whose dog walks
were deemed too long. Likewise, a guy in our suburb of Alicante was fined by
taking a walk carrying a shopping bag with a loaf of bread that he had
evidently taken with him from home to pretend that he was out shopping. In
similar situation, police will now ask for receipts.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"