[OM] E-500 any good?

Subject: [OM] E-500 any good?
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 21:10:33 -0700
Bad me, I saw some traffic here recently on this camera, but didn't pay
attention.

Does this one use the Kodak sensor that people rave about?

I searched the list, and some purport that the E-500 uses the same MOS sensor
as the E-300, but others say not, it uses a Kodak sensor. Anyone know for sure?

I've got an E-3 and an E-300. What does an E-500 get me that those don't do?

Comes with two kit lenses for C$75, which at today's exchange rate, is about
US$4.37. :-(

https://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/Olympus-Digital-Camera_35069279

:::: Because solar energy has been the primary external energy available for
life on earth, billions of years of evolution have probably already optimized
the capture and conversion of solar energy. Technological alternatives are
unlikely to match that efficiency when properly evaulated. -- David Holmgren
<http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=David+Holmgren> ::::