[OM] E-1 and Intervalometer

Subject: [OM] E-1 and Intervalometer
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 09:35:39 -0800
As I now have a second E-1 needing to find a purpose in life, I'm
thinking of setting it up on an intervalometer locked down to our deck
railing. I can use it to capture the mountain scene automatically. And
the resolution is good enough for creating HD timelapse movies.

For that matter, I could repurpose the Minolta A1 to do it too and
everything is built in.

We're negotiating with our neighbors on price. If we can rent their
unit for about what we are spending now, we'll move next door where we
have completely uninterrupted views, and a whole lot more wildlife.
The game trail passes their side. Moose, bear, lynx, fox, wolves go
right through there. We get the moose and bear on rare occasion on our
side.

Anyway, if anybody has recommendations on how to setup an E-1 for
intervalometer connectivity, I'll listen.

AK Schnozz