Re: [OM] Hurdy Gurdy Peak

Subject: Re: [OM] Hurdy Gurdy Peak
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 06:53:11 +0000
No, the Trooper was a decent looking utility vehicle – in 1988, at least.  I
bought one new while in Florida because I couldn’t find an attractive US car.
However, I later found a Suburban (sp?) that would have been fine and much
cheaper.

The Trooper turned out to be just the right sort of machine for the Tampa
floods, as well as for accessing dude ranches in Tennessee and Arkansas.

Chris