Re: [OM] New Leaf

Subject: Re: [OM] New Leaf
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 20:18:54 -0700
Nice. Provia 100f was my go to film.

I bought a firewire card for my LS-4000 since new MB no longer come with one. I
thought I misplaced the strip film holder (FH-3) for the scanner in the move,
so got another one from evilbay, then I found mine, so have 2. I saw some
prices over $200 for it. I also threw out a bucket full of cables in the move,
not thinking, and even firewire cables are hard to find.

I took a hint from Moose's posts and have been using Sharpen AI on a lot of the
old film scans with some amazing results. Some with camera blur that did not
pass screening, now come out really good. You are right about things improving.
I appreciate vuescan even more.

WayneS