Re: [OM] Springtime in Arizona

Subject: Re: [OM] Springtime in Arizona
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 08:34:35 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>Today, while working in the garage, I almost stepped on this rattlesnake.

     <<SNIP>>

     Odd that this shaggy dog story should show up on a Facebook pun group this
morning:

I was driving out to visit a friend at his ranch the other day. While driving
down a back road a freezing rain began to pour down.

My windows were getting icy and my wiper blades were old and couldn't keep up.

Unable to drive any further because of the ice building up on my front window,
i had to pull over and stop.
I spent a few minutes wondering how to fix the problem. Suddenly had a great
idea.

I got out and began to overturn large rocks until I located two very lethargic
hibernating rattlesnakes.

I grabbed them up, straightened them out flat and installed them on my wipers
and they worked just fine. . . .

They were exactly what I needed:  Wind chilled vipers.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson