Re: [OM] IMG: Seen at the Airport

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Seen at the Airport
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2020 12:36:55 +0000
I am envious, Moose.  That is the sort of Porsche that I yearn to drive, but I
could never afford one when we didn’t need the room for small people.

I had a lovely little Alfa Romeo GT 1600 Junior with two twin Dellorto carbs,
similar to the Weber setups you describe.  The bodywork was not good and I
broke the engine after changing the exhaust valves, dismal failure with the
camshaft adjustment – it had been so easy with an old pushrod engine in an
Austin Cambridge.

I like the look of that Camaro, but I do have an almost religious aversion to
US cars, as I might have mentioned over the years :-)

Chris

C M I Barker | Gamlingay