Re: [OM] IMG: A Kodak Capture

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: A Kodak Capture
From: "Pearce, Wilfred via olympus" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 03:49:42 +0000
Cc: "Pearce, Wilfred" <pearce@xxxxxxxx>
Perhaps the quest for higher and higher ISO values led to the death of
both CCD and Kodak.

We'll never know. We don't know how much research on sensors was being done by
Kodak, and as there's been a lot of water under the bridge, how far CCD sensors
could be taken because everybody went hell bent to Cmos.

But we do know that Kodak did bury their digital camera to protect their film
business.. Brilliant business decision.