Re: [OM] IMG: From the Sunny South

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: From the Sunny South
From: Steve Troy <sctroy@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2020 15:31:18 -0500 (EST)
Speaking of the sunny south:

Antarctica just broke its hottest temperature ever recorded at 64.9 degrees
Fahrenheit as climate change continues to accelerate, according to measurements
from an Argentinian research station thermometer.

The reading was taken at the Esperanza Base along Antarctica’s Trinity
Peninsula on Thursday. It beats the continent’s previous record of 63.5 degrees
tallied in March 2015, and comes shortly after the Earth saw its hottest
January on record and hottest decade on record in the 2010s.

(from CNBC)

Steve Troy