Re: [OM] Adventures

Subject: Re: [OM] Adventures
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 21:38:26 -0800
On 1/30/2020 4:27 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
PESO:
Now that I'm safe and warm and dry in a hotel, the adventures of today seem
almost funny - almost.
We signed up yesterday for a night safari in the Nam-et Phou Louey National
Park <snip riveting tale of woe>

Ouch!

My Monochrome is still not working this morning.  It's full of moisture.
Any suggestions on how to dry it out??  I thought about getting a bag of
rice and putting the camera in it but I'm afraid the rice would get all in
the camera and make it worse.

Camera in cloth bag, then that bag inside plastic bag of rice? Kept warm.

Maybe it's shot.  😢

Maybe not . . . Good luck.

Now you know why I carry back-ups.

Time Will Tell Moose