Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 25/1/2020: the road to Relleu

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 25/1/2020: the road to Relleu
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2020 16:46:22 +0000
I agree, Moose;  I’ll avoid almonds entirely if they can’t come from somewhere
closer than California anyway.

Water and bees, both reasons for almond production (or any production of
plant-based foods) to be unsustainable.

And I love other nuts which come from a long way away, but at least cashew
production in India is as yet less than industrial.

Chris