Re: [OM] snow apocalypse

Subject: Re: [OM] snow apocalypse
From: Jan Steinman <jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 07:33:03 -0800
> From: Mike Lazzari <watershed1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> <mailto:watershed1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
>
> Predictions were for up to 5cm. Woke up to 25cm. in the yard. Kinda
> messed up plans for the day.

Across the border, we got over 30cm. But a lot of it went away last night.

Was able to get spouse down the driveway this morning, pushing a pile of snow
in front of the Jetta all the way. I kept saying as I watched her, “Don’t stop!
Don’t stop!” But a car was coming, and she stopped at the road, right where the
snowplow had pushed up a berm. :-( But a few back-and-forth motions, and she
burst through onto the cleared road.

No photos of that, but later today, I’ll put up some of our German and Chinese
students playing in the snow. (The Japanese student refused to leave her room.)

Jan