Re: [OM] IMG: Grasping at Straws

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Grasping at Straws
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2020 09:00:28 -0600
Thanks, Chris.  It was made with the  artificial light in the restaurant.  I used "Auto" white balance in Lightroom.

On 1/5/20 8:06 AM, Chris Trask wrote:
      Very nice.  Was that natural light through the window or did you use a
low-power flash to get the natural colours?

After several days of steady rain, any subject begins to look
appealing.  When we went  out to eat last evening, our table still had a
flower arrangement from New Year's Day.  Though it was on its last legs,
I couldn't resist a shot to start off my 2020 collection.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20200103-IMG_1728.JPG.html

Chris

      - Hunter S. Thompson

--