Re: [OM] OK, humor me, please

Subject: Re: [OM] OK, humor me, please
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2020 06:43:46 -0700
Thanks again, Moose, for the advice. I did look closer at the image and, yes,
ACR default conversion. If I drill into the color, the blue is there, as you
say, a blue grey, and my perception, when reducing the shadow, makes it look
less grey. So I'll play with #4.

I have looked at your HTML in the past and it did look straight forward. I just
need to utilized my current hosting service. One more thing to add to my plate
of things to do/learn.

WayneS