Re: [OM] Lovely video

Subject: Re: [OM] Lovely video
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 10:50:49 -0800
Nice. I'm in exploration mode. Possibly FAA licensing. They look like a lot of
fun.

I have been using Divinci Resolve for editing. The free version is quite
capable.
I often need to adjust the colors, and Premier Rush, with basic PS subscription,
is very limited in comparison. The beta version 16 can sometimes crash, but
the feature set is nice.

WayneS