Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 25/12/2019: Christmas Day activities

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 25/12/2019: Christmas Day activities
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2019 08:31:40 -0600
Great family photos!  I love the first one.

On 12/26/19 12:45 AM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
It was joyous holiday in our home, and it is not over—our son Moses and his
wife Myrela are visiting from New York, and our daughter Monica who lives just a few
km away has nevertheless moved in with us for the week to maximise the time with her
brother. So this is what we did yesterday.

We started with the usual Christmas morning gift exchange and a cheese family
portrait:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-ddcKfKf/A

Moses and Myrela are heavily into hiking, so later in the day we went for an
easy 5.5 km hike to a lighthouse in a town called Alfas del Pi, north of
Benidorm. It was an easy walk on a mostly paved path, and the weatehr was great:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-B4Cs837/A

The views along the way were like this (the lighthose is at the top):
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-s5kqQkz/A

Myrela is also into photography:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-G3t9PCh/A

And at the top, Monica made a new friend:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-p8JHkMs/A

The place was full of hikers and many cute dogs.

Then we drove home, had a beer on the beach in El Campello and I cooked dinner.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain