[OM] Lens tests [was Re: another one with the 12-200]

Subject: [OM] Lens tests [was Re: another one with the 12-200]
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2019 23:49:09 -0800
> From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Nice job on that.

Thanks!

> I had started the same type of project for ZX, but
> got derailed.

I only did the OM lenses. If anyone cares to include the other lenses Gary
tested, contact me for instructions for entering them in a spreadsheet and
exporting as tab-delimited or comma-separated text, and I'll import it.

:::: Actors stand on the side of the camera where the passage of timeusually
hurts. Whereas directors stay on the side where it may help. -- Alfred
Hitchcock <http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=Alfred+Hitchcock> ::::
:::: Jan Steinman, EcoReality Co-op <http://www.ecoreality.org/>‌ ::::‌‌