Re: [OM] IMG: My World is Upside Down

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: My World is Upside Down
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2019 13:45:21 -0500
Fascinating article. The part that got my attention was the guy who hiked
across a frozen Lake Erie. Very bad idea. When I last lived in the Buffalo
area four college students attempted to cross-country ski across the lake
not knowing there are areas of rotten ice in the center. Their bodies
weren't recovered until Spring below Niagara Falls.

Charlie