Re: [OM] another one with the 12-200

Subject: Re: [OM] another one with the 12-200
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 12:08:42 -0800
On 12/16/2019 11:49 AM, Philippe wrote:
LoL

When do you expect this to happen?

1. When the great FF mirrorless debacle occurs. Too many makers and models for too few buyers. (Note the half price sales on Canon Mxs. They don't do that unless they aren't selling.)

2. IF Panny is one of the losers. ( I have no idea who will fall out.)

Pana is and will remain one of the regrets of my (photographic) life ;-)

I'm close to all Panny, all the time, with GX9s and ZS 80 & 200. I've been loving it - and, only one battery model for all of them!

The exception if the Sony A7, for FF fun with ancient and odd lenses.

P. Moose