Re: [OM] The Corner Office.

Subject: Re: [OM] The Corner Office.
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2019 22:02:12 -0800
On 12/15/2019 7:25 AM, Chris Trask wrote:
      With Win7 I lost usage of just about all software I had been using with
WinXP/98.  And the Win7 emulators simply do not work.  Period.  So I still have
a couple of WinXP laptops and I'm going to build a WinXP desktop.

You've tried Windoze own XP virtual machine? It's a free download for Win7 Pro and Ultra versions. Once installed, it IS XP, not just an emulator. Even it's file system is XP and one has to do a little something to make files available to Win7.

I run an old development of programs program flawlessly. I know I've also run a couple of other things, but don't recall what at the moment.

Stealth X P Moose