Re: [OM] IMG: The Corner Office

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The Corner Office
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2019 08:46:22 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Yes, I read that posting of yours earlier.  I can still update the Spybot
and Avast thumbnails on my WinXP machines, just not the software itself.  If I
was forced to go beyond Win7 I would have to get a new laptop, and I'd rather
not waste the money on one just to access the internet.

     19CL has already jumped on the "nothing less than Win10" bandwagon by
denying access to wifi users at one coffee shop, possibly two.  The one I
bailed out of years ago has gone over to Cox, so I've returned there.  19CL
denied access to anything less than Win7 here years ago.

>To me, continuing Win 7 is not worth the hassle.  Turbotax notified me
>that they would cut me off as of the end of December.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson