[OM] Nathan's PAD 6/12/2019: a windy day on the Mediterranean

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 6/12/2019: a windy day on the Mediterranean
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2019 19:32:12 +0100
Friday was Spain’s Constitution Day—the anniversary of the post-Franco
democratic constitution that entered into force on 6th December 1978. I used
the day off to do an 81 km bike ride south to Elche and Santa Pola—I had not
been down there for some months, generally preferring the mountains to the
north and west, but on Friday I wanted a flat and easy ride for a change.

A side benefit was the opportunity to capture some nice seascapes along the way.

The beach at Urbanova, just south of Alicante. The wind was blowing in:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-Wtdmz5N/A

A couple of hours later, on the coastal road from Santa Pola north towards
Alicante, two images of the tide coming in:

https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-vSpCD76/A
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-Q5vT97L/A

It is so nice to have my GM5 back with a clean sensor.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain