Re: [OM] OT: Mental Health

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Mental Health
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2019 07:11:15 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     The various Medicare providers, mostly insurance companies, are out for
blood every year around this time.  They are out to snare people who are newly
eligible as well as convince current enrollees that their present coverage is
vastly inferior to what they are offering, which is almost the same.  I tend to
have my finger hovering over the MUTE button.

     I did, however, become curious about an ad from my provider about dental
coverage.  Turns out that dental supplements have become very competitive, and
CIGNA offers one that is more comprehensive and less expensive than others.
So, after looking into it in depth I added that to my coverage.  At $13.50 a
month it's less expensive than stand-alone dental insurance, especially
USAA/Humana which is $135 a month.

>> 2.  7 more days of Medicare enrollment ads.
>
>Medicare has ads?
>
>Here in BC, it’s free! Why would they advertise?

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson