[OM] Moose and Carol visit gallery

Subject: [OM] Moose and Carol visit gallery
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2019 03:22:11 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Caution advised---this is on topic as 1/3 of images are OM with OMZ lenses.
This is the first run through the images.  Advise just hitting the arrow and
running a slide show full screen.  They are geotagged.  I had hoped Moose would
get his money shot here at a visit but though we were at some of the right
places, not just at right time/light.   I fear Moose's socks stole the show.
The Allyn Cox Reservation can be over the top when the grasses/trees turn in
October with nice light.   Nevertheless  it was an an enjoyable visit.

Special thanks to AG for the nice scans.

https://www.olyendomike.com/Friends/Moose-and-Carol-visit-9-2019/

Mike