[OM] Old friends

Subject: [OM] Old friends
From: Peter Klein <boulanger.croissant@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 01:30:23 -0800
During our stay in Israel, we met up with an old friend of mine. We grew up in the same home town, and our families were good friends. We hadn't seen each other in 43 years. Miller (Hebrew name: Meron) and his partner Leonie took us to Beit Guvrin National Park, which is the site of several ancient cities and some very interesting caves. These are mostly happy snaps, but you may enjoy them.

A few pics of us:
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/49098943966/in/dateposted-public/>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/49098944016/in/dateposted-public/>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/49098944081/in/dateposted-public/>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/49098432308/in/dateposted-public/>

A self portrait:
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/49099136832/in/dateposted-public/>
An ancient columbarium, a chalk cave with many niches carved into the walls for raising doves:
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/49098432243/in/dateposted-public/>

Present-day doves, also known as pigeons, are still very much in evidence. As was their present-day residue. Ask my dry cleaner how I know.  :-)

Olympus E-M5 and 20/1.7.  Enjoy!
--Peter