Re: [OM] rumors of Olympus closing camera division?

Subject: Re: [OM] rumors of Olympus closing camera division?
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2019 11:24:15 +0100
Sorry guys, but this is simply not so. If a line of business cannot cover its
variable costs plus a reasonably allocated part of the corporate overhead, then
it is not a viable business in the long run. I suspect that in the case of
Olympus, the camera division cannot even cover its own variable costs.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain