Re: [OM] An Alaskan Funfact

Subject: Re: [OM] An Alaskan Funfact
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2019 15:01:59 -0600
Good luck with the vision.  It is important!

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 11/8/2019 2:42 PM, Chris Trask wrote:
      And here I am, reading just one book a week.  Back in the early 70s I was
reading two.  I suppose that if I moved to Alaska I would increase my reading.

      Speaking of which, I have noticed this past week that I'm no longer using
a magnifier when reading in the evening, though I still use +2.50 reading
glasses.  For the past three weeks I've been taking a vitamin K2 supplement,
and it includes an extract of Ariona Berry.  Those are common in Europe, and
they are known to reduce blood sugar.  There is a connection between high blood
sugar, diabetes, and Parkinson's disease.  I'm guessing that the lower blood
sugar is improving my vision, but that's just an educated guess so far.

I guess that shows how old I really am.  I read three mysteries a week,
>from the local library. My provider offers faster internet, but I don't
find a reason to spend the money.

Did you know?

Over 75% of Alaskans have access to 1 GIG Internet at their homes?

Just another reminder that once winter sets in, the only thing to do
is watch Netflix and have babies.

Chris

      - Hunter S. Thompson