Re: [OM] IMG: Bridge

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Bridge
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 15:51:25 -0800
On 11/4/2019 9:05 AM, Tina Manley wrote:
PESO:

I'm still editing photos from my trip to Maine and NYC.  The SL blows me
away sometimes.  This is through the windshield at 35 MPH as we travel over
the bridge:

https://pbase.com/tinamanley/image/169992495

Very nice!

On 11/4/2019 1:02 PM, Philippe wrote:
The rendition is WOW, the framing so-so IMHO

It's difficult to get good shots of these bridges. The old Green Bridge across the Penobscot Narrows (Similar age and design) stayed around for a few years after being replaced. Even closed to traffic, unfortunately including foot traffic, it was hard to get a framing I liked.

I did manage to focus some on the MM, too

https://pbase.com/tinamanley/image/169989882

These are mislabeled. they are the Penobscot Narrows Bridge.

A Bridge to Moose