Re: [OM] IMG: Oly Bird Blind

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Oly Bird Blind
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2019 11:57:05 -0600
Glad to help, Chris.  I look forward to seeing some images.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 11/3/2019 10:24 AM, Chris Barker wrote:
Very clever, Jim.  You have prompted me to try something similar.  My home office is in an annex building
which has a large window (7’ 6” x 4’6”) looking over part of our garden.  If I
organise one of the feeders I could perhaps place myself to achieve some of the images that you have.
Although of course our birds are less exotic than yours.

Chris