Re: [OM] IMG: Florida to Canada, with One Stop for Lunch and Fuel

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Florida to Canada, with One Stop for Lunch and Fuel
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 16:09:12 +0000
Thanks, Wayne.

That fog had nearly caused me to divert; zipping down below cloud and finding
the runway in the crud was rather challenging and I was very glad to find it.
The runway lights were inop so it was a good thing I had flown from that
airfield for a number of years and could work from feature to feature back home
. . .

Chris