Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 39: the office and the mountains and the peop

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 39: the office and the mountains and the people
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 05:07:55 -0700
Must be tough to multi-task at these events. :-)

I love to cycle, and am drawn to your bike shots the most, although the people
shots are entertaining as usual.

Road biking here, in Scottsdale AZ, is not nearly as much fun as mountain
biking. Even though there are many cyclists here, the cars, and especially
trucks, takes too much energy to avoid getting run over by. On the mountain
bike I mostly have to avoid cactus and suicidal lizards on the trail.

I may have to get a smaller camera just for the occasional bike outing. I have
re-read a lot of the discussion on the Pannies.

WayneS