[OM] Summer to fall

Subject: [OM] Summer to fall
From: Peter Klein <boulanger.croissant@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2019 20:39:01 -0700
At the beginning of September, we took a week's "staycation" around the area.
Boy on a waterfall:
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/48857001221/in/dateposted-public/>

At 3000 feet (915 m) the vine maple were already turning red.
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/48857001001/in/dateposted-public/>

There are different annual recreation permits for county, state, and federal land, leading to much confusion.  One thing is certain: Wherever you go, you have to pay just to take a walk in the woods.
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/48856643388/in/dateposted-public/>

What a difference  month makes. Here is a fall scene from my neighborhood:
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/48857000886/in/dateposted-public/>

Olympus E-M5. Olympus 45/1.8 for the boy on the waterfall, Leica DG Summilux 50/1.4 for the rest.  Please view large (F11 and L). Enjoy!
--Peter