Re: [OM] IMG: Oktoberfest, the full gallery (and with no garish colours)

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Oktoberfest, the full gallery (and with no garish colours)
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2019 16:55:53 +0100
That looked like more fun, Nathan!  And I liked the people photos.  I’d like to
have been there, but I suspect that the beer on tap is not the best.

I tried to look up Geflügelbraterei but without a direct translation I worked
out that it was a chicken sausage.

And I lived the “Dort kann man – wenn man muß” for the toilets.

Chris