[OM] IMG: Color Cycle Begins

Subject: [OM] IMG: Color Cycle Begins
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2019 16:07:38 -0500
Like everyone else, I can't resist a sale.  B&H had a special on the snapshot lens for my E-M1, so I ordered it.  It's a 20mm f/1.7 Panasonic AF, for a 40mm FF equivalent.  It arrived this afternoon, so I had to be sure it worked.  It provides a very compact package, and I think I will enjoy it.

I looked around the yard and noticed that red leaves are just beginning to show up in the Red Maple.  It is always totally red on Halloween.  With our drought, it may be early this year.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190928-P9280452.JPG.html

I reserve comments on bokeh for now, but, for a small pancake lens, it seems to be fine.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA