Re: [OM] Selfie with New Glasses, Classic Portrait Lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Selfie with New Glasses, Classic Portrait Lens
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 11:07:20 -0500
Hi Jan,

Yes, that IS a selfie!  The E-M1 which I am holding took the picture, in a bathroom mirror.  The image was flipped left to right in Lightroom, and converted to B&W.

The suspenders are maroon and white with the Mississippi State University emblem.  I graduated there way back in 1951.

I realize that the image most of us see of ourselves comes from what we see in a mirror.  I wanted to see myself as others see me.

The difficult part is finding the correct angle when shooting from chest level.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA