Re: [OM] Focus Magic

Subject: Re: [OM] Focus Magic
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 12:44:19 +0100
A Lysander in balsa wood, Jim? Wow, very impressive - there is a*lot* of
glazing to fit, how did you manage to hold the wings in place?

Having once lived about 15 miles away, I know the Shuttleworth collection
reasonably well, but I didn't know they had a Lysander. One of its more
important operating bases was maybe 10 miles north.
I will leave it to Wikipedia to fill in the details.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAF_Tempsford

Piers